Friday, September 4, 2015

Moon-Pie Collection: 1949 Studebaker 2R Truck

Me and my wife were strolling around the mall for the hopes to find some limited edition items and look what I found! A Limited Edition MoonPie car. I am not a person who grew up with this product but at least for a limited collection sake I never hesitate to buy this. You can find on the internet if you want further information about MoonPie. So here it is.

Produce for 5,000 pieces only worldwide.


Look out how M2 detailing on the hood, engines, wheel caps/rims and even the back hood.





With the nameplate 1949. Look at how realistic the transparent cover at the back. That is only hard plastic but the first time I saw it I really thought it was a cellophane.


The interior though not that much details compared to the Ford Mustang on my earlier post, but at least M2 never missed the pedals.







Hard metal chassis.


About the item...

Scale: 1:64
Manufacturer: M2 Machines
Type: Limited Edition
Event Release: Moon-Pie
Serial #: 

No comments:

Post a Comment