Saturday, September 5, 2015

Tomica: Toyota Crown Hong-Kong Confort TAXI

This is it! After days and days and days of thinking either to buy or not to buy Tomica diecast, finally the time has come. I got this quite vintage Toyota Crown that is used as taxi in Japan, hong-Kong, and Singapore. What I got is from Hong-kong and this finds me a real car and it reminds me of old time Chinese movies shot in Hong-Kong, giggles here. Anyways, I am a big fan on riding a taxi. Perhaps I will own some someday! :)

Notice the square shape that it for me it makes it vintage.Taxi!!




Perhaps you will find this somewhere in Hong-Kong under a dim light...


Look how classic it is.


This is the complete set when unboxing.


Identity Plate anyone??


Oh! And it comes with a license too! So, don't ask me if this is legal.. :)


I got also this stickers to add decoration. Hmmm I am still thinking to put those just for fun.


Another Japs chars that I don't understand hehe. But I think that's good to know...
The complete set in the picture. Will complete those soon!



How intricate the Toyota logo.




The sepia looking taxi.


Metal Chassis.


About the item...

Scale: 1:63
Manufacturer: Tomica
Type: 
Event Release: 
Serial #: 

No comments:

Post a Comment