Sunday, September 6, 2015

Tomica: Lamborghini Aventador Dubai Police Car

Earlier, I've been looking for a police car collections and guess what I found! A Dubai police car? Oh common.. I have been expecting a New York police car or somewhere from Italy, but not bad since I found this Italian car though and the bonus is being used by Dubai Police. This sounds rare for me and I was just surprise at least for my own level of expectation. Anyway, hey! no doubt, Dubai is mainly made out desert and they need this for their highways. So without any further ado here it is:



An official diecast car with Lamborghini seal.





I like the patrol lights as well.


The glass are so clear that  v12 engine is exposed.


Cool Center Mirror there.




Dubai Police logo looks so real and respected.


The back lights and a single exhaust.


I like also the details like the Arabic letters there.


Lambo and Dubai Police logo combined. 


The metal chassis.


The real Police car Aventador (photo credit by time.com)



Facts about the Dubai Police: 
As to date, they have seven all in all types of high speed police cars ranging from Bentley to Ferrari to name a few.

About the item...

Scale: 1:68
Manufacturer: Tomica
Type:  Police Car
Event Release: 
Serial #: 

3 comments: